Board of Finnish American Chamber of Commerce, Florida gathered together for the annual Brainstorming meeting where events for the next twelve months were planned. The board has worked very hard in providing its member base relevant events networking opportunities and bringing in interesting speakers.
The members are encourage to join us in organizing, sponsoring and executing these events to maximize your exposure to the business community.
Here is the preliminary plan:
- June Networking event, possibly Bowling
- September Lecture about Obama Care
- October Networking Event
- November Lecture with a Business theme – Technology/Life Science
- December Christmas party
- January 2014 Welcome to Florida, Tervetuloa Floridaan
- February Lecture about Finnish Education (CIMO)
- March Lecture about Taxation/Immigration
- April Palm Beach Strategic Forum
- May ABICC Inauguration of the year